Title: Manager of Strategic Partnership Development
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for a Manager of Strategic Partnership Development with 3-5 years of experience.
This individual will contribute to the organization’s business development and sales efforts by working to identify and qualify potential business opportunities, which includes exploring new partners and new products to meet the needs of our partners’ demands. Partners include affinity groups, financial institutions, brokers and insurance carriers. This candidate will track new opportunities through the organization’s CRM and will work closely with senior leadership on determining which to pursue.
The successful candidate will also act as the internal liaison regarding the proposal process and will coordinate efforts among the various functional areas when preparing the company’s response. This function also includes drafting, reviewing and packaging the final RFI/RFP submission.
This person will contribute to B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives aimed at increasing brand recognition with the organization’s business partners. Additionally, the candidate will also drive program performance by creating strategic B2C marketing campaigns for use with our partners’ customers/members.
The successful candidate will also have a direct impact on driving brand recognition through social media channels and increasing customer growth and retention through digital marketing efforts in an upward, fast paced, mission driven environment. They will also be responsible for writing content for press releases.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as a team player in a dynamic environment. We are seeking someone who wants to contribute to a growing team and have some fun doing it.
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading!
- Participate in business development projects and initiatives by identifying and qualifying new business opportunities
- Build presentations, online content and collateral for use by the leadership team in sales presentations and at client/partner meetings
- Collaborate with subject matter experts on proposal questionnaires and assist with packaging and presenting the company’s responses
- Create strategic B2B marketing communications collateral that promotes our brand to our business partners
- Work closely with our carrier, broker and affinity partners to understand their customer/member population and create innovated B2C marketing campaigns that drive program performance
- Create content for drip email re-marketing campaigns aimed at promoting cross sell efforts
- Create and implement a well-rounded B2B social media strategy that aligns with the organization’s brand/marketing goals and improves user engagement
- Provide content for press releases
- Plan and manage the organization’s social media calendar
- Remain abreast of the latest changes and advancements in social media including algorithms, channels and tools
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape, with detailed knowledge of major channels, both existing and emerging (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and see things through
- Organized and collaborative in their work approach
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, work environment
- Experience working with social media management platforms such as Hootsuite a plus
Education level and/or relevant experience(s):
- High degree of integrity and motivation
- Strong desire to achieve results
- Extroverted personality who wants to work with others interpersonally and cooperatively
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of related work experience in Marketing and Social Media
- Insurance experience a plus
Some travel will be required (< 25%)
Does this really sound like you? If so, let’s talk so we can learn about you!